View Profile ade-syndicate

70 Movie Reviews

Awesome job, dude! The voice acting was great!!

Honestly, the lack of movement or anything is really the glue that holds this mess together.

I don't get the joke, but I like how the sound effects from the games were used creatively!

2 Game Reviews

My main gripe is that defeating enemies is not particularly rewarding because they wimp-ily fade away instead of blow up or something cool like that. I also like how game mechanics are introduced and explained through gameplay instead of through text. In addition, the dialogue is far too in-your-face. If the paragraphs were separated into sequential word boxes instead of all joined together in one huge text box, that would make it easier to read. Highlighting key words would also make important information stand out if the player doesn't care to read it fully.

hentaiwriter responds:

Funny you mention that, because we're actually working on a different way for enemies to "die" right now! For the dialogue, we'll be supplementing that with cutscenes, video/audio databanks, and more, so that'll definitely be fixed. Highlighting key words is something we plan to do in a slightly different way than just outright highlighting them, also :)

Thanks for the rating/review!

Fantastic game, though finding the skulls was somewhat difficult. After the credits, I got stuck between Ricepirate and the other guy, so that pretty much ended the game for me. Good game. 8.5/10

24 Audio Reviews

SPOOKY

I like the explosive percussion used! It makes it stand out :o

Heyy, that's pretty good. I like the percussion. It makes the dark, dissonant, robotic synth sound more goofy and lighthearted. :D

Pretty spiffy!

24 Art Reviews

Nice! I like the background. It being loosely painted makes it look like there's a depth of field going on. :D

Also butt.

You made the right choice with keeping our dear Ochaco sacred.

What a beautiful bulge unff

Cartoons and music for video games. Co-host of "Totally Good at Games" on YouTube. Composer of Nexomon, DragonBlossom, and more!

Alex Emenheiser @ade-syndicate