View Profile ade-syndicate

72 Movie Reviews

It is far too frantic to even recognize what's happening on screen. There's too many postprocessing effects like blurs and glows that don't add much to the animation.

HOWEVER, when you CAN see what's happening, it's amazing, hands down.

Well done!

I think a more dramatic build up for Link's spiral attack would've suited it better,

BUT

the overall animation looks fantastic! It's quite the spectacle :D

1 Game Reviews

good game

My main gripe is that defeating enemies is not particularly rewarding because they wimp-ily fade away instead of blow up or something cool like that. I also like how game mechanics are introduced and explained through gameplay instead of through text. In addition, the dialogue is far too in-your-face. If the paragraphs were separated into sequential word boxes instead of all joined together in one huge text box, that would make it easier to read. Highlighting key words would also make important information stand out if the player doesn't care to read it fully.

hentaiwriter responds:

Funny you mention that, because we're actually working on a different way for enemies to "die" right now! For the dialogue, we'll be supplementing that with cutscenes, video/audio databanks, and more, so that'll definitely be fixed. Highlighting key words is something we plan to do in a slightly different way than just outright highlighting them, also :)

Thanks for the rating/review!

Fantastic game, though finding the skulls was somewhat difficult. After the credits, I got stuck between Ricepirate and the other guy, so that pretty much ended the game for me. Good game. 8.5/10

23 Audio Reviews

NICE, DUDE!! :D This sounds great!

SPOOKY

I like the explosive percussion used! It makes it stand out :o

Heyy, that's pretty good. I like the percussion. It makes the dark, dissonant, robotic synth sound more goofy and lighthearted. :D

40 Art Reviews

she's got the badunkadunk.

Now that's cool B)

A good way to make your character loops feel more alive is by having them blink at least once!

This character also looks CUTE

nuclear-smash responds:

Yeah, you're right! Completely forgot about blinking, but next time I definitely need to work on that. But either way, thank you very much!

Freelance Video Game Composer for Hire! 🌟 Comedy Let's Player 🌟 Cartoon animator 👌 👌 👌

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!