View Profile ade-syndicate

78 Movie Reviews

I love this. Great job!!

This was one of my favorite parts of the collab because of the art style! It's really really cute!!!

sundae responds:

Thanks so much! I was very new to animation when I first did it so I'm glad people saw what I was going for! ^^

Now that's hot.

4 Game Reviews

What a kindhearted game! I love this <3

good game

My main gripe is that defeating enemies is not particularly rewarding because they wimp-ily fade away instead of blow up or something cool like that. I also like how game mechanics are introduced and explained through gameplay instead of through text. In addition, the dialogue is far too in-your-face. If the paragraphs were separated into sequential word boxes instead of all joined together in one huge text box, that would make it easier to read. Highlighting key words would also make important information stand out if the player doesn't care to read it fully.

hentaiwriter responds:

Funny you mention that, because we're actually working on a different way for enemies to "die" right now! For the dialogue, we'll be supplementing that with cutscenes, video/audio databanks, and more, so that'll definitely be fixed. Highlighting key words is something we plan to do in a slightly different way than just outright highlighting them, also :)

Thanks for the rating/review!

25 Audio Reviews

This is a great early shot at chiptune! Once the melody hits at 0:50, the song feels a lot more full! The solo is pretty great, too. :D

MrJov responds:

thanks dude!

NICE, DUDE!! :D This sounds great!

SPOOKY

I like the explosive percussion used! It makes it stand out :o

61 Art Reviews

In terms of illustration, this is pretty good. The shading and and drawing are both pretty good!
In terms of animation, this is pretty bad. If you're going to animate something like this, I recommend focusing on movement and physics instead of piecing together well rendered stills.

ttrop responds:

i agree with what you said still learning the animation steps.

CUTE

Real girl gamers play TurboGrafx-16.

Freelance Video Game Composer for Hire! 🌟 Comedy Let's Player 🌟 Cartoon animator 👌 👌 👌

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!