View Profile ade-syndicate

82 Movie Reviews

Fuckin genius.

Hey, dude, this looks great despite it being rushed! Good job :>

There's moments where the cartoon shines, but overall it's tonally confusing.

4 Game Reviews

What a kindhearted game! I love this <3

good game

My main gripe is that defeating enemies is not particularly rewarding because they wimp-ily fade away instead of blow up or something cool like that. I also like how game mechanics are introduced and explained through gameplay instead of through text. In addition, the dialogue is far too in-your-face. If the paragraphs were separated into sequential word boxes instead of all joined together in one huge text box, that would make it easier to read. Highlighting key words would also make important information stand out if the player doesn't care to read it fully.

hentaiwriter responds:

Funny you mention that, because we're actually working on a different way for enemies to "die" right now! For the dialogue, we'll be supplementing that with cutscenes, video/audio databanks, and more, so that'll definitely be fixed. Highlighting key words is something we plan to do in a slightly different way than just outright highlighting them, also :)

Thanks for the rating/review!

26 Audio Reviews

Hey this sounds great!

SithSeth responds:

Thank you. I recommend listening to the original, too.

Hey, that's pretty good!

This is a great early shot at chiptune! Once the melody hits at 0:50, the song feels a lot more full! The solo is pretty great, too. :D

MrJov responds:

thanks dude!

76 Art Reviews

GORGEOUS! I love this! I'll even make it my desktop wallpaper, it's so beautifully made!

This is awesome! Great job!

Thanos is crossing over into other series? Horny Thanos x Homestuck is an inevitability at this point.

Theironmountain responds:

Heeey, i would watch it xD

Freelance Video Game Composer for Hire! 🌟 Comedy Let's Player 🌟 Cartoon animator 👌 👌 👌

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!