this is pretty good
"Abstract impressionism and human viscera." Best line in the whole cartoon.
Thanks, mine too! :)
THIS SICK TOON IS WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD.
I also really like it.
<3 ten atta ten
This got deep, man. For just one episode, the cynic should take control of the conversation.
"Oh, my Tyler."
NICE. Quirky, and not the obnoxious kind of quirky, which is great, though I didn't know what was happening the whole time.
The moment where Link lost two hearts had me convinced I love this cartoon.
A lady that loves Zelda and Metal Gear? Where can I find such a wild, magical creature?
\\ WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS //
- The opening shot of Danny on the balcony. It's beautiful.
- That costume reveal is epic.
- That cloak.
- That staff.
- That horn.
\\ WHAT I DON'T LOVE ABOUT THIS //
- Why is Danny in a church if he's Jewish?
- The animation needs more arcing and easing. Danny's facial expressions and head movements when he says "Ninja Brian, hand me my cloak...and my staff" needs more easing.
- When Danny says "LET'S GO!", his pose doesn't match his words.
Dan has stated that people are allowed to use their music in creative ways like these. It's only the people who upload their music to YouTube unaltered that they want taken down. However, YouTube's bots probably don't recognize that stipulation.
Anywho, AWESOME TOON, MATE.
The joke's been done a million times before, but this was pretty nice.
The design of the monster reminds me of "Mask".
Also, nice twist. I was expecting the worst! <:(
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.