Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo Future Fragments - Hentai Game Demo

My main gripe is that defeating enemies is not particularly rewarding because they wimp-ily fade away instead of blow up or something cool like that. I also like how game mechanics are introduced and explained through gameplay instead of through text. In addition, the dialogue is far too in-your-face. If the paragraphs were separated into sequential word boxes instead of all joined together in one huge text box, that would make it easier to read. Highlighting key words would also make important information stand out if the player doesn't care to read it fully.

hentaiwriter responds:

Funny you mention that, because we're actually working on a different way for enemies to "die" right now! For the dialogue, we'll be supplementing that with cutscenes, video/audio databanks, and more, so that'll definitely be fixed. Highlighting key words is something we plan to do in a slightly different way than just outright highlighting them, also :)

Thanks for the rating/review!

The Ventures Fulp The Ventures Fulp

Fantastic game, though finding the skulls was somewhat difficult. After the credits, I got stuck between Ricepirate and the other guy, so that pretty much ended the game for me. Good game. 8.5/10

Space Watcher Space Watcher

- The hit box for the Space Watcher doesn't conform to the shape of the object itself and so there's no way to have close-calls which led to a lot of cheap deaths.
- Consequentially, I was called an "asshole" in the Game Over screen even though all the deaths were cheap.
- The game doesn't really get difficult at any point. All deaths were because of the Space Walker's bad hit box.
- When a peg appears, it some times appears behind the Space Walker and so it becomes an annoying waiting game before I can safely pick it up. Its made even worse, again, because of the hit box.
- The Space Walker doesn't have any special following pattern and only acts as a mediocre obstacle from me to collect all the pegs.
- I go faster when I pick up pegs, but the Space Walker doesn't. So that means that I'm constantly waiting for the Space Walker to slug along at the speed of a snail so I can pick up a peg that's behind him while I'm going out of control, constantly bouncing off the wall to keep my distance.
- Background music would be nice.
- The trailing effect was pretty cool.

Bill Cosby Dating Mini-Simulator Bill Cosby Dating Mini-Simulator

The real question is how do you NOT get raped by Bill Cosby.