Snake calls Fluttershy (solo) Snake calls Fluttershy (solo)

While the impersonation was pretty spot on, the background noise kept it from a 4- or 5-star rating.

Kackebango - 'Windmills' [SEGA Genesis ver] Kackebango - 'Windmills' [SEGA Genesis ver]

The main part should be quieter to fit with the rest of the song or the second part should be louder. Overall, I like this song a lot!

An Interview with Jordan Comeaux Aka ThePivotsXXD An Interview with Jordan Comeaux Aka ThePivotsXXD

This was very entertaining, but it is so, so quiet I could barely hear it.

Zerksisms responds:

I thought so to it sounds totally different on my phone then on the computer I will update the sound file thank you for letting me know.

Trailer/Commercial voice Demo Trailer/Commercial voice Demo

I can sense a little bit of reverb. You have a very boomy voice, but this lacks inflection. Otherwise, great!

D-moh responds:

Thank you very much for the review!

Water Level (YM2612 Reboot) Water Level (YM2612 Reboot)

You made this with the Sonic 3 sound driver? Not DefleMask? How did you go about doing that?

JK-FlipFlop responds:

I exported my project as a midi file and used mid2vgm 2612, mid2vgm PSG and vgmmerge. Default instrumentation of mid2vgm 2612 is Sonic 3 instruments. And I've never heard of Deflemask, though I also use VOPM and ProtoPSG for most of my Genesis tracks.

Felicia Valenti Character Demo 2016 Felicia Valenti Character Demo 2016

This reminds me a lot of old 90s anime dubs. Very nice work.

FeliciaValenti responds:

Thanks!

voice demo voice demo

The voicing of the characters lacks confidence. However, I like what you've showcased.

freakinbehemoth responds:

thanks, it was my first demo feel free to look at the other ones ;)

Zelda - Outset Island (Remake) Zelda - Outset Island (Remake)

Enchanting and yet musically unique! Far from generic, most assuredly. This is a great improvement over the original song and it has a bit of early Disney/classical animation flare to it. In other words, it's super tits. 8/5 stars.

I Am All Of Me I Am All Of Me

This was hilarious to listen to. How did you go about making it so that it could be played on a Genesis emulator? Deflemask?

KillaMaaki responds:

Yep, DefleMask. Actually I've gotten significantly better at using it, so my recent demakes have gotten a lot better... XD

Would have done the "vocal" bit differently for example (would have used the square channels and given it a bit of vibrato and pitch glide most likely). Oh well.

LearningCurve LearningCurve

It's a bit too abstract and disjointed to be really enjoyable. There's no expression, probably due to the fact its done in FL Studio or something like it without a MIDI keyboard, which is really needed in jazz and solo music.

Austin8379750 responds:

Your correct, I'm still learning and I have low quality equipment/software which is one reason why I'm seeking help from other musicians so I can learn. Thanks for the comment!